Success is defined by the response to purpose. A fresh informative approach to positive life change!
As a co-founder of JT Inspire, retired Marine Corps veteran, Keynote Speaker, TV Personality, Radio & Media Host, Taniki Richard offers a variety of inspirational and educational keynotes and workshops.
Taniki’s custom presentations are unique, engaging and are tailored to deliver messages of hope, advocacy and smart entrepreneurship. As a certified Instructor Evaluator, Taniki offers dynamic next-level speaker workshops and empowerment seminars.
Taniki debuted as a TV personality in 2015 as a star cast member on Fox43 Reality TV Show, “I Got This!” Since then, she appeared on major television and media platforms in Hollywood, CA like CBS “The Talk”, Buzzfeed, and Facebook Main Headquarters in New York. She has also appeared on local Virginia and Florida shows such as The Hampton Roads Show, Wavy 10 News, iHeart Radio and Movin 107.7, along with several interviews by Comcast cable and news stations.
She has a love for acting and performing poetry live on stage at historical places like the Kimball Theatre in Williamsburg, VA. Her theatrical performance in the play, “This Thing Called Life” written and directed by Grammy award winning songwriter, Juanita Wynn received excellent reviews throughout Hampton Roads, Virginia.
Taniki has produced, directed and hosts radio and media show, “pursUance: Straight Out The Box!”, airing monthly on Rejoice 101.3FM 990AM in Richmond, VA., and episodes are available on Hertube Prime Network, Fire TV and Roku TV.
Taniki also is a coach and mentor for teens and disabled veterans and has received community awards for her volunteer service through women entrepreneur and veteran organizations. She collaborates with other organization’s efforts to support survivors, help heal the broken, and give encouragement to underprivileged youth and adults seeking positive life change.
Specialties & Expertise
- Keynote Speaker
- Youth & Disabled Veterans Coach
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Facilitator
- Certified Continuous Process Improvement (CPI)Facilitator
- Six Sigma Black Belt Trained Facilitator
- Expert Project Group Facilitator
- Certified Instructor Evaluator
- Certified Suicide Awareness Trainer
- Certified Sexual Assault Advocate
RECOGNIZE THE SHIFT! (Keynote)
A personal development keynote that will help business professionals master the moment! There are opportunities for growth all around. Attendees will learn to:
- Recognize pivotal moments that opens them up to life changing experiences and how to capitalize.
- Become aware of the exact time when they are presented with an opportunity to grow personally and professionally and grab the most out of it.
- Principles to assist them in their journey toward positive life change
- Discover the key to unlocking peace in your business collaborations
- Take an approach by faith that can change the climate in a room or conversation
For: Entrepreneurs, Faith-based Groups
ADD UP RESILIENCE: YOU OWE YOURSELF! (Keynote)
Push through the mental hardships of poverty and lack. Break past the barriers of difficult situations that do not promote positive change. A keynote for at risk youth that delivers inspirational insight into what positive change looks like while living inside a negative world. Become determined to success regardless of the circumstances.
Attendees will learn to:
- Harness the proper mindset to rise to challenge and never give up hope!
For: Youth Groups
ENTRY LEVEL PUBLIC SPEAKER PROGRAM (Workshop)
A public speaker workshop that trains youth groups and professionals in the art of public speaking. The trainer will teach how to effectively communicate professional wants and needs in a concise and organized manner. The attendees will learn how to utilize presentation skills and networking strategies to further their goals for employment or venturing into entrepreneurship. They will receive practical application and will take away knowledge about public speaking. Information shared may enhance confidence and they will learn how to use what is unique about them to make memorable impressions. Attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion endorsed by the Founders of JT Inspire when they complete the full four-hour workshop.
For: Youth Groups, Professional Organizations, Corporate Groups
- Women of the Chapel, Chapel by the Sea, Naval Air Station Dam Neck, VA
- JROTC Granby High School, Norfolk, VA
- Victory Innovative Christian Academy, Virginia Beach, VA
- God’s Love in Action, Virginia Beach, VA
- Rejoice Radio 101.2 FM / 990 AM Radio
- The Credit Doctor, Portsmouth, VA