LIFE COACH, SPORTS NUTRITION SPECIALIST, FITNESS COACH
Nicole is known in the nutrition community as the “Urge Whisperer.” She specializes in helping women and men lose weight confidently and permanently, particularly by undoing their urges around food. Her own personal struggles with years of weight loss led her to research and find the true solution for permanent weight loss, a key cognitive component and mental strategy.
Nicole’s education background & certifications include:
- Master’s Degree – Organizational Leadership
- Life Coach Certification
- Sport Nutrition Specialist
- Fitness Coach Certification
Combined with her knowledge, experience, training, and coaching skills, Nicole works with women & men who want to be in control of the food they eat, their weight, their shape and their life. Nicole helps you begin and complete your final weight loss journey.
Nicole offers Keynotes, Workshops and One-On-One Coaching.
Speaking & Coaching Programs
STOP OVEREATING: SOLVING FOR OVERHUNGER AND OVERDESIRE Keynote or Workshop. Also offered in a webinar format.
The weight problem in today’s society is serious and requires more mature and serious focus. Regardless of the large variety of food available and the access to fitness centers on nearly everywhere, overeating is more pervasive now than ever before. Why is this? It is because the mental and emotional components to stopping overeating are not being addressed or solved for, until now…
Being overweight is a result of overhunger and overdesire for more food than our body needs for fuel. Solving for over-hunger and over-desire – not eliminating hunger and desire – is the key to permanent weight loss. The invaluable content in this presentation (also offered as a workshop) will teach your audience…
- How to solve for over-hunger
- How to solve for over-desire
- Where urges really come from
- Why willpower is unsustainable for weight loss
- The math behind weight loss and maintenance
FITNESS: STRESS-FREE FITNESS Keynote or Workshop. Also offered in a webinar format.
Beginning a routine of fitness can create more stress even though it was initially pursued to aid in de-stressing! This presentation (also offered as a workshop) will teach your audience how to…
- Create confidence, commitment, and motivation
- Create and set realistic fitness goals for their life and body
- Follow through on your plan – every time
- Understand basic physiological needs for the fitness endeavors
- Incorporate the nutrition truths that actually work
- How to break “Compare & Despair” mentality
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT – HOW TO CREATE CONSISTENT LEADERSHIP Keynote or Workshop. Also offered in a webinar format.
The act of leading states with self-confidence. Self-confidence is an emotion created by your thoughts about yourself as a leader and as a human being. Leading teams & organizations will depend on your ability and willingness to show up for yourself first. Your own personal and professional develop inspires others to do the same for themselves. This presentation will offer actionable tools that focus on:
- Generating self-confidence no matter the circumstance
- Acting on self-confidence
- Leading by relying on yourself
- Trusting yourself to get back up when things go wrong
- Showing up and step up in creative and useful ways
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: HOW TO SELF-GENERATE USEFUL EMOTIONS Keynote or Workshop. Also offered in a webinar format.
Emotional intelligence requires understanding the origin of your emotions, what they mean, and how to use them effectively for a purpose that leads to results. This incredible presentation (also offered as a workshop) will help your audience to:
- Become consciously aware of limiting thoughts and beliefs
- Understand the powerful link between thoughts and emotions
- Effectively generate useful emotions with a single thought
- Desire to act on useful emotions rather than react to negative ones
IMAGE & SELF-ESTEEM: LOVABILITY CREATES RESULTS…NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND Keynote or Workshop. Also offered in a webinar format.
In many competitive positions, many women believe that their worth as a leader comes as a result of what they can “bring to the table” as a woman. This limiting belief infiltrates other areas of their life, such as their self-worth, their relationship with their families and friends, and their ability to lead effectively. With low self-esteem and poor body image, women feel disempowered and don’t show up or step up as they are truly capable. This presentation (and workshop) will help your audience understand:
- The root cause of negative body image and low self-esteem
- How to improve your sense of self-worth
- How to create self-confidence
- How to create discipline, motivation, and self-trust
- Where lovability comes from and how to experience more of it