Naval Aviation Pioneer, Tech Leader, Speaker, Author, PodCast Host
Inspiring Leaders & Teams to Soar!!
Loree was one of the first women to fly combat jets in the Navy. She grew up around the world as the daughter of a career Marine Corps infantry officer and a mother who also served as a Marine during Vietnam. She wrote a book about her experiences describing what it was like to live onboard and fly on and off of an aircraft carrier. Loree completed her naval service with over 1600 flight hours and 300 carrier landings.
She earned her MBA at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and began a career in the tech industry in Silicon Valley. Over the past twenty years, she’s led teams at companies including Facebook and Google, as well as tech startups, including one she founded. She’s spoken frequently about leadership and team-building with corporate fireside chats and tech conferences.
Loree is a Co-Active trained coach who works with corporate clients and individuals to help them develop their leadership abilities. She has facilitated training for StrengthFinders; Discovering your Values and Life Purpose and How Leaders Can Thrive During COVID19.
Loree is the host of the podcast, “Supersonic Leaders & Teams” which highlights how leaders and teams can create the optimal conditions to enable a team to take flight and achieve supersonic performance.
- “Loree was our keynote speaker at Lithium’s annual LiNC conference, with an audience of approximately 1000 attendees. Her enthusiasm and expertise in online communities captivated our audience and motivated them with the lessons she shared. If you’re looking for a speaker with humor, warmth, and compelling stories who can inspire an audience, hire Loree! – Beverly Dunn, VP of Customer Success at Crownpeak
- “Ms. Draude was the featured speaker for NPower‘s graduation at Splunk in San Jose, CA. Her thoughtful tales and sage advice amplified the warmth of the occasion leaving us uplifted and inspired. Couldn’t recommend Loree enough for engagements where deep, direct discourse is in high demand.” – Sean Miner, NPower Board Member and Senior Director, Principal UX & Product Designer, Quin Street
- “Loree is an exceptional professional. Bright, team-oriented, diligent and a joy to work with. I recommend Loree unreservedly and would welcome the opportunity to work with her again.” – Scotty Perkins, SVP, Product Innovation at Quisitive.
SUPERSONIC LEADERS & TEAMS Keynote
Loree shares leadership nuggets from her podcast “Supersonic Leaders & Teams” with multiple interviews with well-known corporate and military leaders on how leaders and teams can create the optimal conditions to enable a team to take flight and achieve supersonic performance. Loree presents a very engaging keynote sharing key insights on how to achieve and sustain a high performance team and addresses some of her leadership podcast topics:
• Constructive Criticism
• Building relationships during difficult times (like a pandemic)
• Creating a culture for your employees to thrive
• Caring as a Competitive Advantage
• Diversity & Leadership Values
WHAT LEADERS NEED TO KNOW TO ATTRACT & RETAIN TOP TALENT Keynote or Workshop
Loree Draude was one of the first pioneering women to fly combat jets off an aircraft carrier. Loree’s expertise in developing leaders and teams has been honed over many years of serving in the Navy as well as leading teams in Silicon Valley at start-ups and large technology companies, including Google and Facebook. She knows the challenges companies face in creating peak performance cultures and retaining top talent. Attracting, grooming and retaining top talent is one of the most important contributions towards a company’s success. It is critical for a company’s growth, development and success to not only bring onboard sharp, motivated and talented team members but also to retain those team members.
Loree offers a customized keynote or workshop for your executive and leadership teams. Loree will share the 3 mistakes your leaders should never make in building, growing and nurturing your teams. She also will provide an insightful approach to guide your teams to consider critical leadership strategies that will result in keeping your top talent.
JUST ANOTHER NAVY PILOT Keynote
Loree Draude was one of the first women to fly in a navy combat jet squadron and wrote about her experiences in her autobiography, “She’s Just Another Navy Pilot.” In this riveting keynote, Loree shares stories from her first deployment on the USS Abraham Lincoln, inspiring audiences to persevere through difficulties and find the silver linings in challenging times.
• Why she joined the military – not what you’d expect!
• How she stumbled on aviation as a career option
• The tragic beginning to the first west coast deployment of an aircraft carrier with women serving onboard
• How she persevered through one of the most controversial and difficult times in naval aviation’s history
• What she learned from this experience that helped her be successful in the corporate world
MENTAL FITNESS: IMPROVE PERFORMANCE AND INCREASE HAPPINESS Keynote or Workshop
PQ (your Positive Intelligence Quotient) is the measure of your Mental Fitness. It’s the best predictor of how happy you are and how well you perform relative to your potential. PQ is a synthesis of recent breakthroughs in neuroscience, cognitive and positive psychology, and performance science. As a PQ Trained Coach, Loree will demonstrate how you can boost your PQ significantly with practice. This breakthrough presentation (also offered as a workshop) will teach your audience to improve their performance and increase their happiness by:
• Increasing grey matter in the PQ Brain region, home to your Sage (positive mental muscles)
• Decreasing grey matter in the Survivor Brain region, home to your Saboteurs (negative mental muscles)