The University of Illinois calls Kelley a “powerful relationship strategist.”
She calls herself a “Marine in Mom’s clothes.”
- Performance Coach
- Communication Diversity
Kelley began her career in service to others by serving our country as a member of our nation’s most elite fighting force, the United States Marine Corps, where she developed the values necessary to succeed in any environment and began to truly believe that each of us possesses a deep, internal wisdom that allows us to access the resources we need at exactly the right time to achieve whatever mission we choose.
As a Performance Coach, Kelley works with key executives to recognize, accept and develop their inherent potential and see their unique possibilities.
Her specialty is supporting these powerful leaders as they acquire the knowledge, skills and wisdom that enables them to be more productive, self-directed and passionate in their personal and professional lives.
Kelley has the ability to speak the language of every person in an organization, from the CEO to the front-line “troops.” A former non-profit executive, an award-winning sales and marketing consultant, a business owner, a Professional Behaviors and Values Analyst, and a Mom to two active and creative girls, Kelley brings a blend of education, insight, sound principles, and FUN that is crucial to success in today’s business environment.
GET IT! GOT IT? GOOD!
Believe that you are ALWAYS communicating even when you don’t say a word!
This popular presentation reveals the secrets to make every interaction count.
- Gain knowledge of your communication style and understand the style of others.
- Enhance your engagement and increase collaboration.
- Translate non-verbal clues and “hear” the real message.
Quit Playing Scared
Share your message with passion and clarity!
Use this versatile program to kick off a conference, as a seminar series or a best practices discussion.
- Gain clarity about your opportunity in a fun atmosphere.
- Engage and enroll others with enthusiasm and confidence.
- Take away secrets and shortcuts to grow your business quickly.
Huh? What just happened?
Realize that you are responsible for the outcome of your communications
Finally, there is an interactive program on building relationships, handling conflict and improving leadership traits.
- Gain the skills necessary to create, cultivate and keep “key” relationships.
- Execute strategies to handle difficult situations and even the most toxic people.
- Transform your personal presence and take charge of your life.