Speaker ~ Author ~ Certified Facilitator ~ Coach ~ Change Agent
Phone / Email: (404) 281-9159 / email@example.com
Note: Clients are invited to contact our members directly (contact info listed above) or contact Info@WomenVeteranSpeakers.com 240-298-3940
Culture ~ Inclusion ~ Leadership ~ Communication ~ Empowerment ~ Inspirational ~ Team Building ~ Process Improvement
Why Book Cherrie
An engagement with Cherrie is more than just a routine keynote. It is memorable, authentic, fact based and just down right special. Even in a room full of hundreds, her audiences experience is like she’s talking only to them individually. She means and believes what she says and says only what she can stand behind. If your eyes are open and your hearing sharp, she will draw you in with truth, conviction and credible examples that mirror your organization’s leadership challenges.
- Cherrie is a visionary leader with nearly 3 decades of experience in human resources, including a career in the Army.
- Cherrie is a well-known coach, facilitator, and change management leader.
- Cherri builds relationships, drives positive performance, and delivers winning solutions. She operates with integrity and is focused on client impact.
- Cherrie offers a fresh perspective to her clients by merging real world experience with proven knowledge of human resources.
- Cherrie THRIVES on bringing out the best of individuals, teams and organizations. People are her passion!
- As a FACILITATOR, Cherrie’s most important role is to “make it easy” or “ease a process” for her clients!
- Cherrie’s COACHING philosophy, is “discovery through discussion”.
Cherrie Davis is a visionary leader who knows human dynamics. She uses her 3 decades of experience in leadership and human resources to bring fresh perspective to her 2 areas of focus: the individual and the process. With this approach, she builds relationships, drives positive performance, and delivers winning solutions. She delivers insight that makes an immediate impact. Cherrie is a recognized speaker, coach, facilitator, and change management leader. Her masterful storytelling merges real world experience with proven knowledge of people, providing opportunity to see the things with a new lens.
Cherrie’s career landed her in key assignments world-wide to lead and influence change in Hungary, Bosnia, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), Afghanistan, Iraq, South Korea, the Pentagon, Our Lady of the Lake, GE Lighting and GE Capital. After her military service, Cherrie served as the Human Resources Director for Our Lady of the Lake, Quality Trainer and Organizational Developer for GE Financial Services (Six Sigma Team), Marketing and Sales for GE Lighting. Her corporate culmination came as an executive for GE Capital, as the Senior Integration Leader.
Cherrie is Founder and President at SHIFTFORWARD Consulting, based in Atlanta, GA. She blogs on what is happening in leadership, culture, communications , diversity, equity and inclusion . Believing these key areas are cornerstones that when done well, elevate people to action!
A few of Cherrie’s Trusted Clients include Walmart ~ GE Capital ~ Equifax ~ SHRM ~ KONE ~ Alabama Power ~ Tradeswomen Inc.
HOW INCLUSION KEEPS DIVERSITY IN THE GAME Keynote or Half Day / Full Day Seminar
Cherrie’s masterful storytelling illuminates the relationship between inclusion and diversity, and what organizations need to do, to get the most from that relationship. Having a workforce that provides a broad range of people with different abilities, experiences, knowledge, and strengths only positions you for success. Knowing how to operate with inclusion as the watch word elevates the workforce to excellence. Cherrie galvanizes her years of real world lessons to develop actionable techniques that propelled her to become an expert in human dynamics for leading brands across the globe looking to build and sustain a culture of inclusion. In this keynote, Cherrie shows you how to take action and leverage those tools and techniques to shift forward behaviors that reflect the concept “inclusion is second nature in our business.”
MAKE YOUR CULTURE THE #1 NEIGHBORHOOD IN BUSINESS Keynote or Half Day / Full Day Seminar
This keynote will inspire organizations to develop cultures with a true focus on people and process. Earning opportunity and commitment from your internal and external customer requires a genuine culture that speaks to all. Cherrie leverages her 32 years of building cultures, while leading in the U.S. Army and corporate. A change of perspective in cultural strategy is required to compete and grow in today’s complex and competitive environment. Cherrie understands this, she challenges conventional thought and inspires you to define your destination. Cherrie offers strategies that will immediately drive business acumen, help exercise critical evaluation and achieve cultural effectiveness.
CONNECT YOUR CULTURE – COMMUNICATE! Keynote or Half Day / Full Day Seminar
Communicating face-to-face, is quickly becoming a lost art. In this keynote, Cherrie will bring to life how communication styles, choice of words and timing are key to influencing your stakeholders, employees and customers. Cherrie shares her winning techniques and lessons learned from her 32 years of communicating in the military and corporate arenas with people from North America, South America, Europe, Australia and Asia. She will bring to life different styles that are clear, concise, that break through difficult conversations and influence collaboration. Cherrie will elevate you to communicate confidently, show you how to navigate with positive outcomes when the “audio does not match the video”. Leaders, individual contributors and teams, will be equipped with the tools to communicate effectively. They will be able to create a culture where trust is valued and high performance is expected.
Note: All of Cherrie’s keynotes & seminars can be offered in person or virtual
- “I have never experienced anything like it before! She is one of the most engaging inspirational speakers…your people will leave exhilarated and ready to take action after hearing Cherrie.” Walmart
- “We were blown away! You want a down to earth message that inspires, make sure Cherrie is at your next event!” TRADESWOMEN Inc.
- “Cherrie understands people! Her message really hits home it’s authentic, clear and actionable!” SHRM
- “Cherrie’s high energy and ability to make everyone feel comfortable and safe around a group that did not have much engagement was extremely valuable.” EQUIFAX
- “Cherrie helped our leaders navigate tough racial and gender issues. We have clarity on how our behavior impacts each other.” Arundel County, Maryland
- “Cherrie did an amazing job… She is amazing to work with and provided exactly what our people needed. We will definitely be using her again!” Alabama Power
- “Cherrie’s authentic and warm personality instantly connects you with…her ability to drive change management and help others think through ideas and issues is her true strength.” General Electric (GE)
Certifications & Training
- Certified Facilitator
- Senior Professional Human Resources, SHRM-SCP & SPHR
- Certified Coach – Organizational, Executive, Veteran and Personal
- Design for Six Sigma
- Hogan Assessment Tools
- Emergenetics Assessment Tools